For every 3RD guest you bring to a Section-sanctioned event, you will receive one free Member Meeting of your choice. Credit will be given to the single person responsible for a guest’s attendance based on personal invitation (i.e. not an informational email). Who is a “Guest?” A guest is defined as a non-member, professional prospective member, and has not attended any Section event for at least 1 year (2 years for prior member). Guest information will be tracked by the SLC based on Sign-In information. This is a perpetual benefit and does not expire. Nor is there any limit to the winnings. NOTE: “Constraining” guest appearance based on positional authority is not counted (e.g. boss to subordinate, teacher to student, etc.).
Awards/recognition given on an annual basis to the following attendance achievements:
- Attendance at all (100%) member/combined meetings and events throughout the year
- Attendance at all regular member meetings (includes any combined meetings, but not tours and other special events)
- Attendance at most events in a row (includes all Section Activities)
- Attendance at most events over the year
- Free meeting after 4 meeting/event attendances in a row without resetting at the end of a year
Attendance will be recorded by the SLC based on Sign-In information.
NOTE: This tracking program will also enable members to quickly receive attendance records for recertification points.
Questions? Please contact Vance Kinsey, Section 1128 Vice Chair at email@example.com.